I paid good money for a psychic reading from Jill Dahne.She claimed to know when I would meet my wife and get married.
Of course, she said it would be four years from the time of the reading. I found out later that this ammount of time is most often used by psychics because it is just close enough to give you hope but far enough away so that you will forget about the reading.
This woman got huffy with me when I asked certain pointed questions and would not or could not respond. The next day I asked her to look at a picture via E-mail and she wanted to charge me another two hundred dollars !
This was unreal and I suggest you stay away and save your money.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "TO THE Respected sir ..."
- " My bill was $43 I am a disabled stay here mother with a small child my bill was due on Monday I paid the bill in full on Friday..."
- "First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation is a deceptive operation, after paying my monthly payment I needed repair on my furnace, they sent their company out that tried to fault..."
- "I ordered flowers to be delivered to my studio. E-Florist sent me a email confirming my order. I waited all day for the flowers to arrive, that I needed for..."
- "This is a non-refundable company. My first order & I received an already opened & partially used container of blessed out body sugar scrub! Inexcusable! ..."
- "I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook. Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers. So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page..."
- "STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!! First, I received several calls from this dealership asking me to come in person and talk to the salesperson "Alex" so I finally decided to..."