I paid good money for a psychic reading from Jill Dahne.She claimed to know when I would meet my wife and get married.
Of course, she said it would be four years from the time of the reading. I found out later that this ammount of time is most often used by psychics because it is just close enough to give you hope but far enough away so that you will forget about the reading.
This woman got huffy with me when I asked certain pointed questions and would not or could not respond. The next day I asked her to look at a picture via E-mail and she wanted to charge me another two hundred dollars !
This was unreal and I suggest you stay away and save your money.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "I ordered flowers to be delivered to my studio. E-Florist sent me a email confirming my order. I waited all day for the flowers to arrive, that I needed for..."
- "FTD delivered a day late then my DIL sent me a photo of the flowers at my request. There was to be no white flowers plus they put cheap white..."
- "First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation is a deceptive operation, after paying my monthly payment I needed repair on my furnace, they sent their company out that tried to fault..."
- "We had service from Scott's lawn for about four years since 2013. Our lawn condition has not been improved, instead, it s getting worse. Weeds are everywhere in backyard..."
- "I purchased a washer from PC Richard couple weeks ago. Delivery was made as scheduled. I have no complains about the appliance but I do have a complain about the..."
- " SOMETIMES WHEN JAMES HAMPTON AND ME TOUCH.... THE HONESTY OF US DYKES IS TOO MUCH..... And I have to close my eyes and hide I wanna hold A *** til I die Til we..."