Psychic Jill Dahne
I paid good money for a psychic reading from Jill Dahne.She claimed to know when I would meet my wife and get married.
Of course, she said it would be four years from the time of the reading. I found out later that this ammount of time is most often used by psychics because it is just close enough to give you hope but far enough away so that you will forget about the reading.
This woman got huffy with me when I asked certain pointed questions and would not or could not respond. The next day I asked her to look at a picture via E-mail and she wanted to charge me another two hundred dollars !
This was unreal and I suggest you stay away and save your money.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "they will ask you to take the course and tell you that you will be hired after. So they get you to pay 275 dollars and make your way over..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "Davison take your money and give you a copyright product. In every way you are a looser. After submitting my idea only to Davison, I received a call from Phillip..."
- "I take my daughter once a week to McDonalds. McDonald's had the Happy Meal advertised for $1. I ordered my food. The cashier processed order more than $1...."
- "RANDY L HARRIS, STEVE CUNNINGHAM (HARVARD ATTORNEY) | ACTION DISMISSED BY US DISTRICT COURT | Georgia, DAWSONVILLE and ALPHARETTA Complaints - EQUUS RESOURCES, INC. - UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURTUNITED STATES..."
- "Bought tv online 5 days ago. Store still not release it to me because they have no confirmation, been called twice by web folks. Bought one off their shelf after..."
- "Yes I did. After using my emails on your site and using the pay to delete account fraudulent emails apparently were obtained by individuals sending graphic nude pics..."
- "It's bad enough to be towed, but being towed from a business when you are an actual consumer is a beat down. Someone overcharging you against their posted rates claiming..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."