Psychic Jill Dahne
I paid good money for a psychic reading from Jill Dahne.She claimed to know when I would meet my wife and get married.
Of course, she said it would be four years from the time of the reading. I found out later that this ammount of time is most often used by psychics because it is just close enough to give you hope but far enough away so that you will forget about the reading.
This woman got huffy with me when I asked certain pointed questions and would not or could not respond. The next day I asked her to look at a picture via E-mail and she wanted to charge me another two hundred dollars !
This was unreal and I suggest you stay away and save your money.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "Scottsdale Multimedia INC is a fake company operating out of a Rent-A-Office by the hour in Tempe Arizona where James L.Thompson lives. John H. Bingham of Provo, Utah and James..."
- "Update: Tejas Elite Canine Team Leader Kevin Patrick Laing arrested on 08/15/2013 (Guadalupe County Jailing ID #129295) for engaging in activity W/O required certificate or license.(No license to sell or..."
- "I think there has been some misunderstanding on your part, so let me clarify: We have never claimed this to be structural damage The fact that this is a 14 year old..."
- "First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation is a deceptive operation, after paying my monthly payment I needed repair on my furnace, they sent their company out that tried to fault..."
- " My bill was $43 I am a disabled stay here mother with a small child my bill was due on Monday I paid the bill in full on Friday..."
- "My contractor/painter has used "paint and prime" paint in 3 different homes after the door frames and closets were built with pine wood that had some knots in the wood(also..."
- "Instead of recommending a movie theater that is close to me, fandango takes for granted that I am going to see a movie at a place that is 4 hours..."
- "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..."